The COVID Supplement of BGN 60 for Pensioners remains until the End of the Year
"The COVID supplement of BGN 60 for pensioners will be reformulated as an anti-inflationary supplement and will be extended until the end of the year. The measures for the high electricity prices continue for May." This was stated by the MP from "There Is Such a People" (TISP) Kiril Simeonov in the show on Nova TV.
According to him, at the suggestion of the TISP, the reduction of the excise tax is being discussed to refer to the basic consumption from last year, so that there are no abuses.
"We are talking about household consumers. A reduction of VAT to 9% for the supply of central heating and natural gas is also being discussed. One of the larger measures is subsidizing the end user's compensation for fuel," he said.
According to him, discussing pensions will be increased with rising inflation.
"Reducing the excise tax on fruits and vegetables is also among the proposed measures, as well as the non-taxable minimum. Long-term electricity contracts are currently being negotiated. A wide range of measures is being discussed. One of them is taxing the profits of energy companies," said Simeonov.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts