Government Agencies might have to Pay to use Twitter in the Future
Twitter can become a paid service for companies and government agencies. Entrepreneur Elon Musk, who bought the company, announced this on his page on the aforementioned social network.
"Twitter will always be free for ordinary users but it is possible to pay a fee for commercial or government users," the publication said.
In a few years, Twitter may become public again so that its shares can be freely bought on the stock exchange, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Entrepreneur Elon Musk, who is currently acquiring the company that owns the social network of the same name, told potential investors that he planned an initial public offering three years after the deal was completed.
Earlier, Musk announced his intention to turn Twitter from a public company to a non-public one, after which its shares will be able to be sold or exchanged only privately or over-the-counter.
The management of Twitter announced on April 25 that the American entrepreneur will buy the company for 44 billion dollars. According to the Securities and Exchange Commission, if the billionaire decides to terminate the agreement, he will have to pay Twitter a $1 billion fine. If Twitter initiates the separation, Musk will be compensated. The deadline for closing the deal is October 24, 2022.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Day 278 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Pentagon considers giving Ukraine Munitions with Range 'Deep into Russia's Rear'
- » Turkey's Erdogan continues the Airstrikes and wants to Launch a New Ground Operation in Syria
- » Protests in China: Authorities erected Barricades and Arrested People just for taking Pictures
- » The Мatch for Ukraine is decided between Washington and Moscow