Germany has sent more than 190m Euros in Weapons and Equipment to Ukraine
Since the beginning of the Russian invasion, Germany has sent Ukraine arms and equipment worth more than 190 million euros, DPA reported.
In response to a parliamentary inquiry, the German Ministry of Economy said that for the period from February 24 to April 19, Germany had provided Ukraine with weapons worth 120.5 million euros and equipment worth 71.4 million euros.
By comparison, the United States has promised or has already delivered $3.7 billion worth of weapons and ammunition to Ukraine. Estonia has provided more than 220m euros in military aid to Ukraine, the DPA notes.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interview: The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » UAE sends Aid to Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Day 127 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Syria Recognized the Separatist "Republics" in Donbas, Zelensky broke Diplomatic Relations with Assad
- » The United States Transferred $1.3 billion to Ukraine, London Promised another Billion
- » Day 126 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 36 People are Missing after the Russian Strike on Kremenchuk
- » EU to Provide Ukraine with Funds to Combat Nuclear and Chemical Threats