Following a Meeting of Energy Ministers: The EU must prepare to Cut Off Gas Supplies
The European Union refuses to pay for gas purchases from Russia in rubles and must prepare to cut off supplies. This was warned by the EC and the French presidency of the EU after the extraordinary meeting of the energy ministers of the 27 member states.
At the same time, it became clear that the gas flow through the Yamal-Europe gas pipeline, which supplies natural gas from Russia via Poland to Germany, has been restored.
The supply stopped briefly yesterday, according to the pipeline operator.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: One of our Reactors is expected to use a different Nuclear Fuel than the Russian one
- » Bulgaria: Petrol and Diesel Prices are still Rising
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Since when will 25 Cents be Deducted from the Price of Fuel
- » From Today: Bulgaria to begin Receiving Full Quantities of Gas under the Contract with Azerbaijan
- » The West is considering Price Caps on Russian Oil and Gas