We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
As of Sunday, May 1, the anti-epidemic measures for those arriving in Bulgaria from other countries will be lifted, the Ministry of Health announced.
The Ministry of Health reminds that until May 1, people arriving in Bulgaria from other countries are admitted upon presentation of a valid digital COVID certificate of the European Union for vaccination, disease or testing or an equivalent or similar document containing the same. data.
From May 1, without COVID vaccination certificates and a health status document, people will be able to enter Greece.
The requirement for a certificate and test when entering shops, restaurants and stadiums is eliminated. Masks in enclosed public places and in transport remain mandatory.
Unvaccinated workers will continue to take one antigen test a week to work.
The same is true for teachers. From May 1, pupils and students will attend schools without testing, but with a mask. If the situation improves, it is likely that the masks will be dropped from June 1.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: We are waiting for over 1.5 million more Foreign Tourists this year