Gazprom: Gas Supplies to Poland and Bulgaria have been Suspended until they Pay in Rubles
Gazprom has completely cut off supplies to Bulgargaz and PGNiG because the countries do not pay in rubles for fuel.
This was announced by the holding, quoted by Reuters and TASS.
Deliveries will be suspended until payments are made, the concern added.
Transit through the two countries could be halted in the event of an illegal Russian gas withdrawal, Gazprom warned.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The West is considering Price Caps on Russian Oil and Gas
- » EU: 40% Renewable Energy by 2030
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas
- » Sofia: A Protest against High Fuel Prices is planned for Today
- » Oil is Cheaper by more than 5% against one-month Price Lows
- » Von der Leyen: Reducing Heating in Europe by 2 Degrees will Replace Nord Stream Supplies