Intensive Traffic at the Exits of Sofia, Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway
The traffic on the highways on the first day off is intense, and the capital traditionally starts to be deserted.
Drivers coming and going from Sofia must be careful, because due to the repair of the tunnel "Echemishka" traffic jams are formed.
The Traffic Police reiterated that they had turned on absolutely all the cameras on the road to monitor the speed around the clock.
Drivers are not happy that there are always repairs on holidays, only one pipe of the tunnel works and such traffic jams always form.
The traffic at the other exits of the capital is also intensive. The police presence has increased.
Mobile teams monitor for improper overtaking and driving in the emergency lane.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 19-year-old Boy was Found Dead in the yard of the School in a Bulgarian Village
- » The Incidence of COVID-19 Worldwide increased in June for the First Time in half a year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Pfizer: A New Wave of the Pandemic is Beginning
- » At least 3,000 Dead Dolphins in the Black Sea – Military Sonars Blind them
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 314 New Cases in the Last 24 hours