9 Countries, including Bulgaria, will ask for Help from the EU for the Refugees from Ukraine
The Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the three Baltic states will seek financial assistance from the European Union for the care of Ukrainian refugees, according to a statement from Czech Deputy Prime Minister Ivan Bartoš. The countries have reached a consensus on 14 measures, which they will present together to launch a dialogue with the European Commission to change the current rules.
It is estimated that about five million Ukrainians left their country after the Russian invasion. The Czech Republic has so far issued more than 300,000 temporary visas to Ukrainians.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: Trust in Institutions continues to Fall despite declining Unemployment and phasing out of Pandemic Restrictions
- » The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
- » Von der Leyen: Europe should prepare to Stop Gas Supplies from Russia
- » Due to Good Economic Results, the EU will reduce the Recovery Plan for Bulgaria by a Billion EUR
- » Europe is facing a Recession
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats