9 Countries, including Bulgaria, will ask for Help from the EU for the Refugees from Ukraine
The Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the three Baltic states will seek financial assistance from the European Union for the care of Ukrainian refugees, according to a statement from Czech Deputy Prime Minister Ivan Bartoš. The countries have reached a consensus on 14 measures, which they will present together to launch a dialogue with the European Commission to change the current rules.
It is estimated that about five million Ukrainians left their country after the Russian invasion. The Czech Republic has so far issued more than 300,000 temporary visas to Ukrainians.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The French Government Survived a Vote of No Confidence
- » Third Night of Protests in Paris: More than 80 People were Detained
- » 310 People Detained at Protests against the Pension Reform in France
- » ECB Raised the Interest Rates to 3.5% - Highest since 2008
- » The Court of the EU rejected the claim of the EC against Bulgaria for Air Pollution
- » Pfizer proposes 40% cut in EU supply of COVID-19 Vaccines