Over 80,000 Ukrainians currently in Bulgaria, 61,000 have the status of Temporary Protection
82 thousand are the Ukrainian citizens who are on the territory of Bulgaria, according to data from the portal “Bulgaria for Ukraine”.
61 thousand of them have the status of temporary protection, in hotels and accommodation there are 51 thousand and 300 Ukrainians.
Since the beginning of the military conflict, 176,000 people have entered Bulgaria. The government reports that in recent days the flow of refugees from Ukraine across our borders has been increasing.
The Ministry of Social Affairs informs that nearly 1,000 Ukrainians are already working, over 3,000 who have the status of protection already have a one-time social assistance of BGN 375, the payments will start on April 15.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 218 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Half of the Nord Stream Gas Leaked into the Baltic Sea
- » Peskov: Our Minimum Goal is Complete Liberation of the DPR
- » Day 217 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Plans New Offensive, Zelensky wants Russia out of All Int. Organizations
- » What are the Early Results of the "Referendums" in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 216 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Fighting Continues on the Last Day of “Referendums” in Occupied Regions
- » Volodymyr Zelensky is the Most Influential Jewish Person in the World