Bulgaria will take out a New Debt of Half a Billion BGN
Bulgaria will take out a new debt of half a billion levs (BGN). This is clear from a statement by the Ministry of Finance.
It is about 3.5-year government securities (bonds) denominated in BGN, maturing on May 17, 2025. The weighted average annual yield of the issue is 0.88%.
The total amount of submitted orders reached BGN 752.35 million, which corresponds to a coverage ratio of 1.50. The reported spread over similar German federal bonds was 65 basis points, and at the previous auction for the same issue, held in March 2022, the spread to German federal bonds was 81 basis points.
The largest amount of government securities at the auction was acquired by pension funds with 56.2%, followed by banks - 33.58%, guarantee funds - 5.0%, insurance companies - 1.1%, investment intermediaries - 0.12%, and other investors - 4.0%.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024