Russia has declared two Bulgarian Diplomats Persona Non Grata
Russia has declared two employees of the Bulgarian embassy in Moscow persona non grata as a retaliatory measure. This was stated in a statement by the Russian Foreign Ministry today, quoted by TASS.
“On April 8, Nikolai Trifonov, Permanent Envoy of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Russian Federation, was invited to the Russian Foreign Ministry, where he was handed a note from the Ministry declaring two employees of the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow persona non grata,” said the statement.
“This measure is in response to the unmotivated decision taken by Bulgaria in March to declare two diplomats from the Russian embassy in Sofia persona non grata,” the Russian Foreign Ministry said.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will not Fulfill the Russian Ultimatum
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable
- » All Russian Consulates in Bulgaria will Close