Ukraine: Train station in Kramatorsk was Hit - at least 30 people were Killed (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)
Russian missiles hit a railway station in the city of Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine. More than 30 victims were reported, including 4 children, and about 100 injured.
Kramatorsk is located on the border of the Russian-controlled DPR, on the railway line connecting Mariupol and Kyiv, which is used to evacuate civilians. The Intercity high-speed train runs on it - the fastest connection to the capital.
Kramatorsk is the administrative unit responsible for controlling the Donbas region after the occupation and establishment of the DPR. There are military units and administration buildings in the city.
According to Ukrainian Railways, there were hundreds of people during the attack on the station.
Ukraine's Defense Ministry has released shocking photos of bloodied corpses and devastation from the site of the tragedy.
Some sources claim the use of cluster munitions in this attack.
Photos from the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine:
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 468 of the Invasion of Ukraine: State of Emergency has been declared in Nova Kakhovka after the Explosion of the Dam Wall
- » Day 467 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv claims Ignorance of a possible Counteroffensive
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories
- » The Bulgarian Socialists did not support the EP's decision on Аmmunition for Ukraine