Bulgarian authorities to withdraw Chocolate Eggs because of suspected Salmonella
Chocolate eggs and candies will be withdrawn from the market, after today. The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency was notified through the Warning and Cooperation Network that batches of Kinder eggs and candies are subject to withdrawal due to possible salmonella contamination.
According to the information provided in the notification, there are products on the Bulgarian market that are likely to be contaminated with salmonella.
These are Kinder Uovo maxi chocolate eggs with minimum shelf life: 20.04.2022, 29.08.2022 and 30.08.2022.
And Kinder Schoko-Bons with minimum shelf life: 24.05.2022, 28.05.2022, 01.06.2022, 02.06.2022, 03.06.2022, 04.06.2022, 07.06.2022, 10.06.2022, 14.06.2022, 16.06.2022, 17.06.2022, 18.06.2022, 21.06.2022, 23.06.2022, 30.06.2022, 06.07.2022, 12.07.2022, 13.07.2022, 14.07.2022, 16.07.2022, 20.07.2022, 21.07.2022, 22.07. 2022, 27.07.2022, 28.07.2022, 19.08.2022, 20.08.2022.
Consumers who have purchased these products can return them to the store. Products of the same brand, but with different minimum shelf life, are fit for consumption and will not be withdrawn.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road