North Macedonia has declared five Russian Diplomats Persona Non Grata
The government in the Republic of North Macedonia has declared five Russian diplomats persona non grata. This was confirmed by Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani.
First Secretary of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria has been declared Persona Non Grata
According to him, the diplomats undermined Skopje's path to the European Union, including by hindering the improvement of relations with Bulgaria.
North Macedonia’s PM: There are Individuals who work against our Agreement with Bulgaria
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party
- » Vucic raised the Combat Readiness of the Army and ordered the Serbs to March towards Kosovo
- » Vucic: More than 37,000 Illegal Weapons were handed over to Authorities in Serbia
- » Greece is going to Early Elections at the End of June
- » Vucic announced that he will Step Down as the Leader of the ruling Serbian Progressive Party
- » Tens of Thousands protested in Belgrade with the slogan "Serbia Against Violence”