Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
Orange code for stormy winds has been announced today in 7 districts in Bulgaria - Sofia, Montana, Vratsa, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo and Kardzhali.
A strong and temporarily stormy south wind with gusts of about 25 m/s will blow in these areas.
In other areas, a yellow code has been announced due to the strong south wind with gusts up to 20-25 m/s, in some parts of the mountains the wind speed can reach up to 30 m/s.
Due to the synoptic situation with the transfer of air masses from the southwest, at the head of a Mediterranean cyclone that will pass through the northwestern regions of the Balkan Peninsula, there will be a high concentration of dust from the Sahara over the country.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia