Officially from Skopje: 3504 People in North Macedonia Counted as Bulgarians
3504 people define themselves as Bulgarians in the Republic of North Macedonia, of which 2121 are men and 1383 are women.
This became clear from the results of the census in the country, conducted in September 2021, which were announced by the director of the State Statistical Office Apostol Simovski in Skopje. The total population is 2,097,319, of which 1,836,713 live in the country.
The data show that 54.25 percent of all those enumerated identified themselves as Macedonians, 29.52 percent as Albanians, 3.98 as Turks, 1.18 as Serbs, 0.87 percent as Bosniaks and 0,34 percent are Vlachs, Simovski was quoted as saying by BTA.
According to the presented table, 58.48% of the permanent residents of the country declare themselves as Macedonians, 24.3% as Albanians, 3.86% as Turks, 2.53% as Roma, 0.94% as Vlachs and 0.87% as Bosniaks.
Of Macedonian citizens who have been abroad for more than 12 months and foreigners who have been in the country for less than 12 months, 24.45 percent said they were Macedonian and 66.36% Albanians 4.79% declared themselves as Turks, 1.02% as Roma, 0.19% as Vlachs and 0.35% as Serbs.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonians believe that Serbia is their Best Friend and Bulgaria their Greatest Enemy
- » 2023 Serbia - Kosovo: Normalization of Relations – Imperative
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo