The Ukrainian and Russian Delegations Arrived in Istanbul for Talks
The Ukrainian and Russian delegations arrived in Istanbul for talks. Prior to the talks, the Turkish president will meet separately with representatives of the two countries.
The meeting is expected to begin at about 10 o'clock local time. The talks were agreed on Sunday in a telephone conversation between the presidents of Russia and Turkey.
Turkey has mediated talks for the second time since the start of the war. The foreign ministers of the two countries met in Istanbul on March 10th.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said his country is ready to negotiate neutrality if peace is achieved. However, neutrality must be guaranteed by third countries and approved by a referendum by Ukrainians.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interview: The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » UAE sends Aid to Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Day 127 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Syria Recognized the Separatist "Republics" in Donbas, Zelensky broke Diplomatic Relations with Assad
- » The United States Transferred $1.3 billion to Ukraine, London Promised another Billion
- » Day 126 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 36 People are Missing after the Russian Strike on Kremenchuk
- » EU to Provide Ukraine with Funds to Combat Nuclear and Chemical Threats