Bulgarian Ambassador to Russia and 62 other Compatriots on a Humanitarian Flight to Bulgaria from Moscow
A humanitarian flight organized by the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has left for Moscow, from where it will return our Ambassador to Russia Atanas Krastin and 62 other Bulgarians. This was stated by Prime Minister Kiril Petkov after the meeting with leaders of Southeast European countries.
Our ambassador returned to Sofia, summoned for consultations by the Bulgarian authorities. Prime Minister Kiril Petkov stressed that he expects the Russian government to take similar steps against the Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Bulgaria Eleonora Mitrofanova.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will not Fulfill the Russian Ultimatum