Bulgarian PM Discussed Corruption in Bulgaria with US President Biden
Bulgarian Prime Minister Kiril Petkov has discussed with the President of the United States Joe Biden the cases of corruption in the Balkan country, Petrov announced on Facebook. The topics of conversation were “Turkish Stream”, as well as the found jeep of the company “Arkad”, which built the project, with the head of public relations of the former Prime Minister Sevdalina Arnaudova.
“Three billion of our money spent on someone else's pipe!” said the Prime Minister. He also points out that “corruption is one of the tools for Putin's influence in Bulgaria.”
Joe Biden was in Brussels for the meeting of European leaders, which continues today.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 42 Countries have given Permission for Bulgarians to Vote on their Territory
- » NATO's Multinational Battlegroup in Bulgaria completes its Biggest Exercise yet (VIDEO)
- » Bulgarian PM expects from the Ministry of the Interior Serious Control of the Roads
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner
- » Bulgaria: Which Parties Registered for the Autumn Elections