Zelensky Calls For a Global Rally Against the War in Ukraine
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has called on people around the world to protest publicly against Russia's war in Ukraine on Thursday. It is one month since the beginning of the invasion.
“Russia's war is not just a war against Ukraine. Its significance is much larger,” said Zelensky, who spoke in English for the first time.
“Russia has started the war against freedom. But this is just the beginning for Russia. It seeks to enslave the freedom of all people in Europe. To all the people of the world. It tried to show that only brute and cruel force mattered. The world must stop Russia. The world must stop the war. It's been a month. It's been so long. War breaks our hearts, as it does every free person on the planet,” Zelensky said.
The president has once again called for global demonstrations against the war, with protesters wearing Ukrainian symbols.
“Go out on the squares, on the streets. Become visible and heard”, added Zelenski.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Initiative "Generators for Ukraine" collected over 250,000 Leva in 5 days
- » Day 282 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 13,000 Ukrainian Soldiers Died in the War, according to Zelensky's advisor
- » Day 281 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle for Bakhmut continues, Russia to expand Nuclear Weapons infrastructure in 2023
- » Germany recognized the Holodomor in Ukraine as Genocide
- » Letter Bomb in the Embassy of Ukraine in Madrid
- » Von der Leyen slipped up: Ukraine has given over 100,000 Casualties