Ukraine: Fires near Chernobyl spread Radiation
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine warned that at least 7 different fires were burning on the territory of Chernobyl. They were spotted by satellite images of the European Space Agency's Sentinel-2 satellite.
“The fire was probably caused by Russian bombing, for example with a shell. It may be arson,” the statement said.
According to the Classification Signs for Emergencies, the criteria for fire in the exclusion zone should not exceed the volume of 0.05-0.2 sq. km, but in the current state of the fire zone, these figures are ten times higher.
In this regard, radiation risks increase within a radius of 10 km around the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 218 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Half of the Nord Stream Gas Leaked into the Baltic Sea
- » Peskov: Our Minimum Goal is Complete Liberation of the DPR
- » Day 217 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Plans New Offensive, Zelensky wants Russia out of All Int. Organizations
- » What are the Early Results of the "Referendums" in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 216 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Fighting Continues on the Last Day of “Referendums” in Occupied Regions
- » Volodymyr Zelensky is the Most Influential Jewish Person in the World