Bulgarian MFA: North Macedonia is Trying to Abuse the Tragic Events in Ukraine
In connection with a series of provocative and malicious anti-Bulgarian comments by politicians and members of the public in the Republic of North Macedonia over the past few days, the Foreign Ministry is concerned that a malicious campaign against our country is aimed at inciting anti-Bulgarian sentiment.
It is even more worrying that attempts are being made to deliberately misuse the tragic events in Ukraine as a result of Russian military aggression.
We believe that such cynical suggestions must be categorically rejected. No one has the right to abuse the tragedy of the Ukrainian people in such an arrogant and unprincipled way, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
Our Foreign Ministry is concerned about the possible negative impact of such a campaign on the positive trends of political dialogue in recent months.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria
- » US Ambassador: Politicians in Bulgaria take advantage of Russian Propaganda for short-term Benefits
- » US Ambassador Herro Mustafa leaves Bulgaria as an Optimist for the Fight against Corruption in our Country
- » Bulgaria reminded EU Countries that it Does Not Recognize the "Macedonian Language"