Bulgarian Red Cross Raised over BGN 2.7 million for Refugees in Ukraine
So far, more than BGN 2,700,000 have been raised in the Bulgarian Red Cross's campaign “Victims in Ukraine need our help”, informed Yasen Slivenski from the Disaster Management Directorate at the Bulgarian Red Cross.
200 tons were sent - humanitarian aid from 13 trucks. Work continues in crisis centers across the country, where the Bulgarian Red Cross, along with local authorities, municipalities and regional governments, supports the most vulnerable and most needy Ukrainian citizens, BNR reported. The Bulgarian Red Cross reminded that material donations are collected in the centers of the organization throughout the country.
Cash can be donated by sending an SMS worth BGN 1 to the number 1466, as well as to the bank account uploaded on the organization's website. The work of volunteers and consultants of the Red Cross on the toll-free telephone line (+359) 0800 20101 continues, where information is provided about medical and health care in our country.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN