Bulgaria: Geshev discussed Corruption and the Fight against Crime with Kovesi
Prosecutor number one Ivan Geshev and the Chief Prosecutor of the European Prosecutor's Office Laura Kovesi held a working meeting at the Judicial Chamber in Sofia, according to the state prosecution.
In the course of the conversation, issues concerning the interaction between the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Prosecutor's Office for Combating Fraud with European Union Funds, VAT Abuse, Money Laundering, Corruption and Organized Crime were discussed.
The prosecutor's office explains that the two sides have expressed mutual satisfaction with the good cooperation and what has been achieved so far, and Geshev - his confidence in continuing the effective dialogue between the two institutions.
The meeting was also attended by Deputy Chief Prosecutors Daniela Masheva and Desislava Pironeva. On behalf of the European Prosecutor's Office, the Bulgarian representative in the European Prosecutor's Office Teodora Georgieva and Milan Yaron, Chief Adviser, took part.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Protest blocked the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Metropolitan in Sofia
- » World Media claim that Refugees were Shot at Bulgaria’s Border – Interior Ministry Denies
- » Bulgaria is ready for Retaliatory Measures in the event of a Schengen Veto from the Netherlands and Austria
- » Bulgaria: What Cabinet will the GERB Candidate propose? Who will enter it and what kind of Support does he expect?
- » Bulgaria: Who is the Nomination of GERB for Prime Minister?
- » Ivailo Kalfin: The Netherlands' decision is Insulting to Bulgaria