Flu Epidemic in Blagoevgrad. Planned Operations and Immunizations are on Hold
In connection with the sharp increase in the incidence of acute respiratory diseases and influenza, as of March 18, Friday, an epidemic situation has been declared in the municipality of Blagoevgrad, the Ministry of Health announced.
By a prescription of the director of RHI, the planned operations in the medical establishments, the holding of children's and women's consultations, the prophylactic examinations, as well as the performance of the planned immunizations and re-immunizations in children are prohibited.
The most affected by acute respiratory infections is the age group of 5 - 14 years, followed by the age group of 0 - 4 years.
The education of students remains in the form of presence, continuation to monitor the number of absent students will remain, as in some schools their number is about 20%.
Depending on the development of the epidemic situation, additional measures may be introduced.
The Ministry of Health reminds that compliance with basic anti-epidemic measures such as wearing a protective face mask, frequent hand hygiene and physical distance is effective both for protection against COVID-19 and other airborne infections such as influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 400 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » How to keep our Medics in Bulgaria? Young Female Doctor Beaten Up by Parents of a Patient
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1496 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Prof.: Protection is Insufficient from a Vaccine Administered more than 10 Months ago and from an Infection 1 Year ago