Crude Oil Price has Fallen Sharply
Oil has lost nearly a quarter of its value after the biggest jump in its price in 14 years. For the first time since the beginning of the crisis in Ukraine, a barrel of crude oil fell below $ 100.
Following the information that the United States and Europe may stop buying Russian oil, the price of fuel reached a peak of nearly 140 dollars. Investors commented that they were encouraged by the ceasefire talks between Russia and Ukraine, which is the main reason for the sharp decline.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: A Decision on Negotiations with "Gazprom" can be Expected in a Week At the Earliest
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%
- » Bulgaria: Fuels are getting Cheaper