Bulgarian Economy Minister: There is Sunflower Oil to Flood the whole Country
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy Kornelia Ninova met with sunflower oil producers at the Ministry of Economy and Industry. This became clear from a post on her official Facebook profile.
“The general opinion is that there is a sufficient amount of sunflower oil produced. There are stocks of sunflower seeds.
Processors work normally. There is no shortage on the market. There is sunflower oil to flood the whole country. No need to stock up. An artificial panic is created. The increased buyout leads to an increase in the price,” Ninova said.
“I appeal to everyone:
Do not succumb to false suggestions. With this panic, you are hurting yourself. You were deceived in the same way for one night with gasoline and the next day the price dropped. Now you are being manipulated with sunflower oil. Tomorrow with something else. Sunflower seeds are guaranteed, so is oil production, and we are taking action against speculators.
Think sensibly and do not succumb to manipulation”, added Ninova.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Increase in Exports from Bulgaria by over 27% up until April
- » Bulgaria: Vegetables continue to become Cheaper
- » Bulgarian PM in Sadovo after the Hail: Within a Month we will Reimburse the Funds of Farmers
- » Only 30% of the Pork in Shops is Bulgarian