In Ukraine they Fight for Freedom. In Bulgaria we Fight for Sunflower Oil (VIDEO)
A promotion of BGN 2.99 (EUR 1.53) for a bottle of sunflower oil led to huge queues and battle scenes in front of many stores in the country.
A 74-year-old man died in Burgas while waiting for his turn in the queue.
There were long queues in Vidin and Vratsa.
A video on social networks shows how in Sofia people run to the door of the store to get the priceless liquid.
A fight broke out in Kardzhali.
There were queues and fights in Haskovo as well.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Team of the National Association of Volunteers is in the Turkish city of Kahramanmaras and is Helping
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals at Sofia Airport and Subway Stations in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Earthquakes in Turkey: The Body of the Missing Bulgarian Citizen was found in Iskenderun
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Cold Today
- » Bulgaria cannot Fulfill its Commitments under the Recovery and Resilience Plan to Reduce Harmful Emissions