Russia has Restricted Access to Instagram
Russia's media regulator restricted access to Instagram on Friday after prosecutors opened a lawsuit against the parent company of social giant Meta, saying it allowed its platforms to call for violence against Russians.
“The social network Instagram distributes materials calling for acts of violence against citizens of the Russian Federation, including the military,” said a statement from Russian media regulator Roskomnadzor, announcing the decision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Medvedev: If Moscow is Forced to use Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, NATO will Not Retaliate
- » 17 are the Victims of Yesterday's Shooting in Russia
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported
- » The Kremlin is Discussing Closing the Border, Hundreds of Thousands of Russians have Left