Bulgarian President: Russia’s Decision to Add us to the List of Unfriendly Countries is Unfortunate
The inclusion of Bulgaria in the list of Russia with unfriendly countries is an unfortunate decision. This was commented by President Rumen Radev from Ruse, where he was visiting today.
The head of state explained that it is logical to have a meeting between the presidents of Russia and Ukraine. “I hope such a meeting becomes a reality. Both sides are increasingly realizing that war is not the answer. Peace is not won by aggression,” Radev stressed.
“Bulgaria has reason to be a place for such negotiations. This must be done in coordination with the European Union,” the president said.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine and Russia exchanged Prisoners of War
- » Russia has deployed Missile Systems on one of the Kuril Islands
- » Edward Snowden received a Russian Passport and can no longer be Extradited
- » Putin and Scholz discussed the "Grain Deal" and the Situation in Ukraine
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Russia to Stop Oil Supplies to countries that impose a Cap on its Price