Bulgarian President: Russia’s Decision to Add us to the List of Unfriendly Countries is Unfortunate
The inclusion of Bulgaria in the list of Russia with unfriendly countries is an unfortunate decision. This was commented by President Rumen Radev from Ruse, where he was visiting today.
The head of state explained that it is logical to have a meeting between the presidents of Russia and Ukraine. “I hope such a meeting becomes a reality. Both sides are increasingly realizing that war is not the answer. Peace is not won by aggression,” Radev stressed.
“Bulgaria has reason to be a place for such negotiations. This must be done in coordination with the European Union,” the president said.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Putin’s War and Beyond
- » China will soon Take Over 90% of the Russian Electronics Market
- » Putin: There will be a Mirror Response to the Membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » Medvedev: Crimea is Russian. For it, We are Ready to have a Third World War
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency