COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1693 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
1693 new cases of coronavirus have been registered in Bulgaria, 33 people have died and 5093 have been cured, according to the Unified Information Portal.
In the last 24 hours, 14,946 tests were performed or 11% of the samples taken were positive.
The number of hospitalized in our country is decreasing - at the moment they are 2,698 people, and during the last 24 hours 221 infected people were admitted to hospitals. 354 patients are treated in intensive care units.
During the past 24 hours, 2,740 doses of vaccine were given.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: We are Shortening the Quarantine for both Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1864 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » UK is first to approve Omicron Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 355 New Cases in the Last 24 hours