The Red Cross Supports Ukrainian Citizens Arrived in Bulgaria
The Bulgarian Red Cross continues to support the victims of the conflict in Ukraine. After sending 11 trucks with humanitarian aid to the needy through the Ukrainian Red Cross, the organization is already providing material aid donated by citizens and companies under the National Campaign, and to Ukrainians arriving in Bulgaria affected by the conflict: blankets, clothes, shoes, baby food and toys, medicines, hygienic materials, etc.
In coordination with state institutions, regional administrations and local authorities, the BRC also started providing individual financial assistance to those arriving from Ukraine according to procedures and practices adopted by the Commission for Management of Fundraised for the National Campaign of the BRC. You can help victims of the conflict in Ukraine via BRC by clicking HERE.
The Public Council of the Bulgarian Red Cross began its work, in which representatives of the Ombudsman of the Republic of Bulgaria, state institutions / Ministry of Health, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, State Agency for Refugees, national media and others participated.
We thank all those who provide financial and material donations to help the victims of the conflict in Ukraine.
/Bulgarian Red Cross
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN