A Missing Bulgarian in the United States has been Found Dead
Almost three months after his disappearance, Chicago authorities found a 27-year-old Bulgarian. Petko Yankov has been missing since December 16, 2021, when his mother opened the apartment where they live, and found it empty. His personal belongings and telephone were on the kitchen table.
The young man's body was found only on Monday. It seems that Petko ended his life by hanging himself, bg-voice.com reports. The search for Petko continued for days in Catherine Chevalier Woods Park, where the young man was believed to have gone after leaving home.
However, the body was at a completely different end of the park from the one where the search took place. Petko Yankov, as well as his parents, are from Stara Zagora. The family came to Chicago in 2003. Days before his disappearance, Petko successfully completed his bachelor's degree in kinesiology, a specialty that combines kinesitherapy and nutrition, at the University of Illinois in Chicago. The family was preparing to celebrate his graduation, but then the young man disappeared.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Rescued 7 Bulgarian Sailors
- » Sofia: Crash between 2 Public Transport Buses - there are Injuries
- » How many Years will the Murderer of the Two Girls receive after the Car Crash in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: The Driver who Killed Two Women and Escaped has been Arrested, He was on Drugs
- » Bulgaria: 45 Montenegrin Football Fans Detained after they Robbed a Gas Station
- » 2 Women Aged 22 and 26 Killed in Sofia. The Driver Fled (UPDATED)