Instagram will stop Showing Information to Users in Russia and Ukraine
Instagram will stop showing subscriptions to its users in Russia and Ukraine, said the company “Meta”, which owns the social network.
“To protect the communities in Ukraine and Russia, we will hide information about people's subscribers, those they subscribe to, and people who subscribe to each other in personal accounts based in those countries,” the statement said.
It is noted that the publication of “stories” containing links to Russian state media will be marked “so that people can understand that they lead to sites of Russian state media.”
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: There are No Negotiations on a New Treaty to Reduce Nuclear Weapons
- » The War in Ukraine made Russia Second in the World in Downloading VPN apps
- » Russia withdraws from the International Space Station
- » Medvedev: European Intellectuals suffer from severe Diarrhea for Fear of Freezing Out
- » Russia added Greece in its List of Unfriendly Countries
- » Lavrov: Russia's "Geographic Goals" in the War with Ukraine are Expanding