More than 10 people were Killed in a Russian Bombing in the Ukrainian city of Sumy
Russian planes bombed apartment buildings in the city of Sumy and the surrounding area late last night, Ukrainian media reported, citing the head of the regional administration Dmitry Zhivitsky.
According to him, there are more than 10 dead and injured people, including children. Rescue teams were sent to the scene.
According to Zhivitsky, several residential buildings in the center of Sumy were completely destroyed and buildings in nearby suburbs were hit.
The head of the district administration pointed out that in the town of Akhtyrka there were also airstrikes on residential neighborhoods. The local heating plant was also shelled there.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up
- » Day 168 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions hit Russian Military Airbase in Annexed Crimea
- » Ukraine Stopped the Transit of Russian Oil to Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- » Day 167 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zaporizhzhia to hold a Referendum on Joining Russia
- » Day 166 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Amnesty Apologized for its Report but Did Not Retract its Findings
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged