Russia has Published a list of Unfriendly Countries – Bulgaria is in It
The Russian government has approved a list of foreign countries and territories that are carrying out hostile actions against Russia, according to an order from the cabinet, quoted by RIA Novosti and BGNES.
The list, published by RIA Novosti, includes:
- United Kingdom,
- All EU countries (including Bulgaria),
- New Zealand,
- South Korea,
- San Marino,
- the United States,
The order was issued under a presidential decree of March 5, 2022. According to the government document, Russian citizens and companies that have foreign currency debts to foreign creditors on the list of unfriendly countries will be able to pay them in Russian Rubles.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin Condemned "the West's Collective Efforts to Destroy the European Security System"
- » Lavrov: There are No Negotiations on a New Treaty to Reduce Nuclear Weapons
- » The War in Ukraine made Russia Second in the World in Downloading VPN apps
- » Russia withdraws from the International Space Station
- » Medvedev: European Intellectuals suffer from severe Diarrhea for Fear of Freezing Out
- » Russia added Greece in its List of Unfriendly Countries