Russia has Announced Opening of Humanitarian Corridors for Evacuation in Ukraine
The Russian army will cease fire in Ukraine and will open humanitarian corridors for evacuation from 10:00 a.m. local time (9:00 a.m. BG), Interfax news agency reported, citing the Ministry of Defense in Moscow.
There will be evacuation corridors from the capital Kyiv, Mariupol, Kharkiv and Sumy.
Russia is taking the step at the explicit request of French President Emmanuel Macron, as well as in view of the situation in these cities, the statement said.
At the same time, the third round of Russian-Ukrainian ceasefire talks is scheduled for today, after last week's talks, including humanitarian corridor agreements, failed.
And the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces warned that Russia was preparing for a massive attack on the capital Kyiv.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov Awaits OSCE Entry: Bulgaria's Airspace Decision in Focus
- » Putin Pardons Convict Linked to Politkovskaya Murder
- » NATO Freezes Key Treaty as Russia Exits - What's Next?
- » Russian MiG-31 Fighter Jets begin Patrols over the Black Sea
- » Russia proposes to send a North Korean into Space
- » Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin Dead after Plane Crash in Russia