More than 28,000 Ukrainians have entered Romania in the last 24 hours
More than 28,000 Ukrainian citizens have entered Romania in the last 24 hours, AFP reported.
On March 3, 81,323 people, including 28,563 Ukrainians, entered Romanian border crossings over a 24-hour period, the Romanian Border Police Inspectorate General said today, an increase of 10 percent from the previous day. 98,856 people have left Romania, of which 22,011 are Ukrainian citizens, the inspectorate said in a statement sent to Agence France-Presse.
From the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine until March 3, 167,613 Ukrainian citizens entered Romania and 109,687 left, the agency said.
Agence France-Presse also reported that a 34-year-old Ukrainian woman gave birth to twins this morning at the Vaslui District Hospital. Hospital director Anna Rinder said the woman gave birth prematurely after her water leaked into a car and she was taken to hospital. Her husband and their other three children are currently being treated at the hospital.
In recent days, many Ukrainian citizens have received medical treatment in hospitals in the Romanian cities of Husi, Barlad and Vaslui.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 586 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The EU is convening a Historic Meeting of All Foreign Ministers in Kyiv
- » Day 585 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 19 Countries, including Bulgaria, in the Ukrainian Alliance of Defense Industries
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization
- » Day 582 of the Invasion of Ukraine: NATO Chief visited Kyiv
- » Day 581 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia blamed the US for the Nord Stream Explosion