Google Greeted the World with the Bulgarian Flag
The largest Internet search engine - Google, greeted the world with the Bulgarian national flag, writing its traditional logo on its home page with the tricolor.
When clicking on the logo with our national tricolor, Google refers to a reference for the Day of Liberation of Bulgaria.
The number one search engine in the world has a list of important dates and holidays for which special holiday logos are prepared. They can be both global (can be seen on the Google homepage around the world) and local.
The search platform was created by Americans Larry Page and Sergey Brin, an American of Russian descent, on September 4, 1998.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Driver who Killed Two Women and Escaped has been Arrested, He was on Drugs
- » Bulgaria: 45 Montenegrin Football Fans Detained after they Robbed a Gas Station
- » Professor Hristova: The Peak of the Summer Wave of COVID-19 in Bulgaria is expected in August
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 866 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » 2 Women Aged 22 and 26 Killed in Sofia. The Driver Fled (UPDATED)