Bulgarian PM on Fuel Shortages: There is No Reason for Panic at the Moment!
“For no reason at the moment, there is panic about fuels,” Prime Minister Kiril Petkov wrote on Facebook.
“One tanker unloaded today, two more tankers are waiting to be unloaded at Lukoil. There is fuel and there is no chance to stop or run out!” he said.
Last night all over Bulgaria there were queues and columns of cars at gas stations, waiting to fill up with gasoline before the prices go up. There were speculations all over social media of huge price rises expected in the coming days due to the war in Ukraine and alleged prices of 3.50 BGN per liter of gasoline shocked some Bulgarians who resorted to panic buying.
Today, the prime minister will call on the Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) “to check who and how is speculating on prices”.
Petkov described as “another fake news” allegations that Bulgaria is sending troops to Ukraine.
“As much as hybrid lies spread, their problem is that they remain lies, and the legs of a lie are short!” - he wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?