Interior Ministry: Over 13,500 Ukrainians have Entered Bulgaria across the Romanian Border
From February 24 to March 2, 2022, a total of over 13,500 Ukrainian citizens entered all points of the Bulgarian-Romanian border in Bulgaria. This was announced by the Ministry of Interior.
On the website of the General Directorate of Border Police, you can see current information about the situation at all border crossings.
At the moment, the traffic for trucks on our borders with Romania is intensive - at the Vidin and Ruse border checkpoints, and the border with Greece - at the Kulata border checkpoint.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interview: The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » UAE sends Aid to Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Day 127 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Syria Recognized the Separatist "Republics" in Donbas, Zelensky broke Diplomatic Relations with Assad
- » The United States Transferred $1.3 billion to Ukraine, London Promised another Billion
- » Day 126 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 36 People are Missing after the Russian Strike on Kremenchuk
- » EU to Provide Ukraine with Funds to Combat Nuclear and Chemical Threats