Google is Removing Russian Official Media from its News Channels and Search Engine
Google, part of the Alphabet Inc. corporation, confirmed today that it is removing Russian official media from its news channels, incl. Google News search engine over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Reuters reported.
According to Kent Walker, president of international affairs, “in this extraordinary crisis, we are taking extraordinary measures to stop the spread of misinformation and prevent disinfection campaigns online.”
A CNN reporter told Twitter that Apple had stopped all equipment sales at its online store in the Russian Federation, Reuters reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Sinologist: Within 10-15 years, the Balkans and Poland will want to join Russia
- » Russia to Stop Oil Supplies to countries that impose a Cap on its Price
- » Sweden arrests Married Couple from Russia for Espionage
- » Lavrov blamed the West for the war in Ukraine: "They've been planning it for years"
- » Kremlin: Kyiv cannot and does not want to Negotiate with Moscow
- » Germans trust more Russia's Narrative for the War - but not because of Disinformation