Coordination Center "Plovdiv - Ukraine" has been Established
A coordination center "Plovdiv - Ukraine" is being established in the city under the hills. The open telephone line (+359) 032 / 605-550, which will be open 24 hours a day, will collect information on accommodation and employment opportunities for refugees from Ukraine from all municipalities in the district, employers, the Bulgarian Red Cross in Plovdiv and individuals.
How to Help People in Ukraine if You are in Bulgaria
The Plovdiv Hospital has already provided 50 beds for adults and 10 for children and babies, and their treatment will be completely free. Employers from the Thrace Economic Zone have confirmed that they are ready to accommodate 100 people and help them get started.
They want businesses to make quick changes in labor legislation to allow people with refugee status to start work in a shorter time. Currently, the procedure for issuing the necessary documents takes about three months.
The Municipality of Plovdiv has already informed that refugees will be able to be accommodated in the Youth Center, the dormitories of the Technical University in Plovdiv, as well as in the home for the elderly in the city. VMZ Sopot also expressed readiness to hire workers.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Countries for Collective Purchase of Ammunition are Now 24 - Bulgaria is Not Among Them
- » Day 397 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv wants Emergency UN Meeting over Putin’s Nuclear Plans
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure