Presidents of 9 Countries, including Bulgaria, call for Immediate Talks on Ukraine's EU Membership
The presidents of eight Central and Eastern European countries have called on EU member states to immediately grant Ukraine EU candidate status and start membership talks, Reuters reported, citing a joint letter released last night.
“We, the presidents of the EU countries: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia, strongly believe that Ukraine deserves an immediate prospect of joining the EU,” the letter said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Provide Ukraine with Funds to Combat Nuclear and Chemical Threats
- » Day 125 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 18 Dead after Russians Hit a Mall in Kremenchuk
- » Day 124 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle of Lysychansk Continues, Zelensky wants More Weapons
- » Day 123 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions in Kyiv, Widodo will meet Zelensky and Putin
- » Day 122 of the Invasion of Ukraine: All of Luhansk under Russian Control except Lysychansk
- » Day 121 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Withdraws from Sievierodonetsk, EU Candidate Status Granted