Hundreds of Russian Tourists are Blocked in Bansko due to Canceled Flights
Hundreds of Russian tourists are blocked in Bansko due to the canceled flights. Many of them also found themselves without funds, as they could not make payments with their cards. The only way to return is through Turkey or Serbia. There has also been speculation about the supply of tickets, according to tour operators and hoteliers.
The situation of Russian tourists who came on a family vacation in Bansko is close to that of two years ago, when the resort was closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Thousands of foreign tourists were then gradually escorted to airports with the help of embassies. Now the reason is even more appalling, and people are left to fend for themselves. Tour operators and hoteliers working on the Russian market have sounded the alarm about the growing problem.
Russian tourists who prefer the winter resort of Bansko are undoubtedly wealthy people. And as such, they are used to paying with bank cards. Now, this is also impossible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022