The Bulgarian Red Cross has Opened a Bank Account to Help the Victims of Ukraine
The bank account is published on the website of the Bulgarian Red Cross, and later an additional option for online donations will be activated through the website of the organization.
The campaign for collecting material donations throughout the country continues, the organization announced.
The BRC maintains constant contact with the Ukrainian Red Cross, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, and the International Committee of the Red Cross to keep abreast of the situation in the affected areas and the ever-increasing needs for humanitarian aid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Day 219 of the Invasion of Ukraine: "Treaty" and a Concert in Moscow, Putin begins the Annexation of Occupied Regions
- » Day 218 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Half of the Nord Stream Gas Leaked into the Baltic Sea
- » Peskov: Our Minimum Goal is Complete Liberation of the DPR
- » Day 217 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Plans New Offensive, Zelensky wants Russia out of All Int. Organizations
- » What are the Early Results of the "Referendums" in Occupied Ukraine