The Bulgarian Red Cross has Opened a Bank Account to Help the Victims of Ukraine
The bank account is published on the website of the Bulgarian Red Cross, and later an additional option for online donations will be activated through the website of the organization.
The campaign for collecting material donations throughout the country continues, the organization announced.
The BRC maintains constant contact with the Ukrainian Red Cross, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, and the International Committee of the Red Cross to keep abreast of the situation in the affected areas and the ever-increasing needs for humanitarian aid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Urgent Warning: US Funds for Ukraine Depleting Rapidly
- » Day 649 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Klitschko Criticized Zelensky, Called for Honesty on the Situation in the Country
- » Day 648 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Killed Two Ukrainian Soldiers Who Tried to Surrender
- » Day 647 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Israel-Hamas Conflict Threatens to Overshadow the War
- » Day 646 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky Calls For Rapid Construction of Fortifications in Key Areas
- » Day 645 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Bulgaria’s Decision to Not Let Through Lavrov’s Plane is Absurd says the Kremlin