Bulgaria’s Lozenets Hospital will Examine Refugees from Ukraine Free of Charge
Doctors from the Lozenets University Hospital will examine refugees from Ukraine free of charge.
From Monday, the hospital's medical staff will examine free of charge all victims of hostilities in Ukraine, as well as refugees who have left the country.
The examinations will be performed by our highly qualified specialists in all existing offices.
Appointments for examinations can be made on tel. +3592 9607 682 - 24 hours a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 286 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Third Russian base hit within 24 hours, this time in Kursk
- » Russia again Hit with Missiles many regions of Ukraine
- » Day 285 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and the West react strongly against Macron’s statement on Russia
- » Day 284 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Intelligence expects a "Slowdown" of the War
- » Day 283 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians prepare for a Siege of Bakhmut
- » The Bulgarian Initiative "Generators for Ukraine" collected over 250,000 Leva in 5 days