Bulgarian Hospital “St. Anna” will Examine Free of Charge Injured People from Ukraine
From Monday, the medics at UMHAT "St. Anna" -Sofia AD will examine free of charge all victims or injured people of the war in Ukraine, as well as people forced by military action to leave their native places. Ethnicity or religion is irrelevant. The examinations will be performed in all available offices, by highly qualified doctors with all specialties available in the hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » Day 344 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Von der Leyen visits Kyiv, Russian Officer witnessed Brutal Torture of Ukrainians (UPDATED)
- » Day 343 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US will provide Long-Awaited Longer-Range Weapons (UPDATED)
- » Day 342 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Biden is against sending Fighter Jets to Kyiv