Bulgaria is Closing its Airspace to all Russian Aircraft
Bulgaria introduces a ban on the take-off/landing and entry of Russian aircraft into the country's airspace.
All aircraft with a license issued by the Russian Federation may not enter the sovereign airspace of the Republic of Bulgaria, including the airspace over territorial waters.
The ban is in force from 00.00 on February 26, 2022.
The action is being taken in connection with the escalation of the military conflict and in solidarity with Ukraine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Moldova could be the next Ukraine
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar