Bulgarian Posts Temporarily Suspends Mail from 4 Countries due to the Crisis in Ukraine
“Bulgarian Posts” temporarily suspends the acceptance of postal items for Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova and Russia from February 26, 2022. This was announced by the press center of the company.
The reason is the military action in Ukraine and the cancellation of flights of airlines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Day 348 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Promised Former Israeli PM to Not Kill Zelensky
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » Day 344 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Von der Leyen visits Kyiv, Russian Officer witnessed Brutal Torture of Ukrainians (UPDATED)